Bizon Scalper EA Review – An In-Depth Analysis
The Bizon Scalper EA is an automated forex trading software that utilizes artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to generate profitable trades. In this comprehensive review, we will analyze the features, performance, pros and cons of this expert advisor (EA) to determine if it is worth the investment for forex traders.
Overview of the Bizon Scalper EA
The Bizon Scalper EA is marketed as a cutting-edge automated trading system that can bring consistent profits safely, steadily and reliably. It combines AI-based trading algorithms with decades of trading expertise from its developers.
Some of the main features highlighted by the vendor include:
- Advanced AI algorithm for identifying profitable trades
- Works on all currency pairs and major crypto pairs
- Applicable on multiple timeframes including M1, M5, M15 and M30
- Comes with a trading indicator and optional EA manager for automated trading
- Suitable for all trader levels from beginners to experts
At its core, the Bizon Scalper EA aims to capitalize on short-term price movements using an intelligent algorithm. It focuses on scalping, which refers to a trading style centered on gaining small, quick profits through high volume trades.
The EA is available for purchase on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. The listed price is $298 but is frequently discounted to $49 or lower on various vendor sites.
Next, let’s analyze the features and functionality of the Bizon Scalper in more detail.
Key Features and Tools
The Bizon Scalper package includes two main components – the Bizon Scalper Indicator and the Bizon Scalper EA Manager.
Bizon Scalper Indicator
This custom MT4 indicator identifies profitable trades by analyzing current market conditions and historical data. Some of its capabilities include:
- AI-powered algorithm: Uses machine learning to continuously scan the markets and pinpoint high-probability trades.
- Trading confirmation filter: Checks multiple conditions before signaling a trade opportunity to ensure accuracy.
- Risk management features: Allows defining stop loss, take profit and risk percentage per trade.
- Works across timeframes and assets: Can be used on any symbol and timeframe from M1 to M30 on both MT4 and MT5.
The indicator is designed to be beginner-friendly so even novice traders can understand and utilize the buy/sell signals.
Bizon Scalper EA Manager
While the indicator provides manual signals, the EA manager automates the entire trade execution process. It has the following notable features:
- One-click trading: Opens, manages and closes trades with a single click based on indicator signals.
- Flexible trading modes: Offers semi-automatic trading or a hands-free fully automated mode.
- Advanced order management: Has inbuilt features for setting stop loss, take profit, trailing stop and more.
- Risk & money management: Allows defining risk amount per trade and includes loss recovery algorithms.
- Notifications & alerts: Sends push notifications and email alerts for confirmed signals and key events.
With these tools combined, the Bizon Scalper provides a comprehensive package for systematic and automated trading.
Performance Metrics & Backtests
According to the vendor, the Bizon Scalper EA was rigorously backtested across historical price data to analyze its profitability.
Some of the metrics published in its backtests reports include:
- Total net profit: $11,115 over multiple time periods
- Win rate: Over 85%
- Profit factor: Ranges from 1.5 to 2.0
- Maximum drawdown: Under 25%
These backtests showcase substantial profit potential with consistency across market conditions. However, simulated historical results don’t always translate accurately in live trading.
The developers have posted a few MyFXBook verification links showing moderate profits in live accounts. But there are no long-term account statements available to independently verify performance.
So while the backtest metrics seem impressive, it’s wise to remain skeptical of advertised results until more proof of real-world functionality is provided.
Advantages of Using the Bizon Scalper EA
Based on its features and tools, here are some of the notable advantages of using the Bizon Scalper EA:
- Profit potential: Backtests indicate the underlying algorithm is highly profitable if results translate to live trading.
- AI-based model: Machine learning continually enhances performance and adapts to evolving markets.
- Suitable for beginners: User-friendly interface and pre-configured settings make it accessible to all trader levels.
- Hands-free automated trading: The EA manager handles the entire order execution process with minimal input needed.
- Round-the-clock trading: Fully automated mode allows the EA to trade even when you are not monitoring the markets.
- Multiple account trading: Can be used on a real account and demo account simultaneously.
For traders looking for an intelligent “set and forget” trading solution, the Bizon Scalper seems to fit the criteria based on its features.
Potential Risks and Downsides
However, as with any automated trading system, there are some inherent risks to consider:
- Over-reliance on technology: The algorithms may work very differently in live markets compared to backtests.
- Increased losses: Automated trades can rapidly compound losses if not managed properly.
- Requires monitoring: The system still needs periodic supervision to ensure everything is working as expected.
- No guarantee of profits: Despite advertised results, live profits are never guaranteed in forex trading.
- Steep learning curve: Taking full advantage of all features and customization options involves an initial learning process.
So while the Bizon Scalper EA shows promise, traders should employ good risk management principles and moderate expectations when using any automated software.
Bizon Scalper EA Cost Considerations
The developers offer a few purchasing options:
- Bizon Scalper Indicator only: $89
- Indicator + EA Manager: $198
- Unlimited account license: $298
Considering the median cost of a forex EA is around $100, the pricing is quite typical. Lower cost alternatives are available but usually have less features and functionality.
There is also a 14-day return policy allowing traders to test drive the product and get a refund if not satisfied. This allows evaluating the software without taking on full purchase risk.
Bizon Scalper EA Final Verdict
In summary, the Bizon Scalper EA provides an intriguing automated trading solution combining AI algorithms and expert trader knowledge. The indicator visualizes high-probability trades while the EA manager handles order execution including risk management. Backtest statistics showcase impressive performance metrics.
However, as expected data is limited, traders should maintain realistic expectations. While the technology and logic behind the Bizon Scalper seem sound, the acid test will be seeing how it functions through extended live market trading.
The two week refund policy does allow traders to validate functionality and performance with minimal risk. For the $89-$298 investment, the EA technology combined with knowledgeable developer expertise seems reasonably priced.
Overall, for traders seeking an automated approach backed by machine learning and analytics, the Bizon Scalper EA is worth considering. It’s innovative features and intelligent algorithms may give traders an edge. While conducting proper due diligence is advised, the EA shows promise to potentially take trading results to the next level.